Description: - Trevor to discuss timeline for coaching grant with Kelly T.
- Jennifer to check into hosting Planning Meeting in Waterton.
- All members of executive to review Tournament Sanction Policy and tournament layout policy, found in DropBox folder. Nate to resend.
- Trevor to submit proposal for Part-Time HP Coach to Alberta Sport Connection
- Trevor, Kelly, and Nate to review Strategic Plan and determine whether further action is required.
- Nate to follow up with Garry and Ewan about writing proposal for Apprentice Female Coach.
Description: When: Saturday March 25 (1pm to 5 pm)
Sunday March 26 (10am to Noon)
Where: Lethbridge Kyodokan Judo Club City: Lethbridge, Alberta Address: 2775 – 28th Avenue South
Conducted by: Lorraine Methot and Darren Takao
This clinic is open to all belt levels and would also be great to prepare for future gradings.
Cost: $20, payable at the clinic. Please send any questions by emailing to Lorraine at email@example.com